_

_

Friday, 7 February 2014

Day 6!

In the wee hours of the morning I'm posting my day 6 entry! :) 

Date of Ride: February 6th, 2014

Length of Ride: 25/30minutes

Location of Ride: Arena

Notes on Ride: Another nice ride! I had a bit of stressful day and evening (trying to get the house ready for contractors and run a few errands).  I didn't get a halter on my horse until 8:45.  We had a really nice ride tonight.  Lots of trotting and transitions.  I was more mindful of going both directions.  Most of our ride was on a fairly long rein. 


Again I had some wonderful barn company to chat with!  A fellow DK saddle user.



I'm happy to report that I was able to do a quick sheath clean tonight, which produced two sizable beans...gross.  I will likely have to try again in a another few weeks as I couldn't get all the gunk I wanted to. 

Notes for Next time: Bring dressage test!  If I keep it in my pocket I can practice it at a walk and start to visualize it in my mind (did I mention I signed up for my interdressage test one month early? I was feeling optimistic!).

 Me and the big guy post ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment