_

_

Saturday, 1 February 2014

February Challenge!

I’ve decided to challenge myself to ride Apollo every day in February.  I’ve fallen out of my routine lately and need to get back in the groove!  I will document my progress on this blog (with a few photos if Todd will help me out!).

My main hurdles will be waking up early and time management (actually planning my life for a change!).   I am getting so excited about the wedding and really need some stress relief and some help on the fitness front…considering I will be paying someone to take pictures of me and my fiancé!  And Apollo too!  In addition to my riding goal I’m planning to get to the gym 5 days a week. 

My March goal will be to compete in an interdressage competition.  So I can start riding a few tests and having that goal in mind.  I will look at the in-hand tests and see if Mystic and Henry can “play” too!  I'm also brainstorming monthly goals for the other upcoming months.  But I might just wait and see how these next two go.

In other news I have mailed my deposit to participate in the groundwork clinic at Wild Deuce.  The make-up clinic I had in mind was full but there was space in the May 18/19 clinic.  I'm so excited!  This will be our level 1, and our level 2 is in July - in the mountains! Yay!  It's going to be a little bit crazy as the wedding is May 16.  But my lovely supportive fiance has given me the green light!  We hope to head off to Portugal for our honeymoon when I'm finished with the clinic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment