_

_

Sunday, 13 April 2014

Tentative 2014 Schedule

I have posted a little sidebar with my plans for the next few months.  To recap this what I have in mind so far:

  • Wild Deuce Clinic May 18/19
  • Nettie Barr Clinic June 5-8
  • Success with Horses Clinic August 29-September 1 (tentative)
  • Full Course Auditor in Phillipe Karl Clinic starting in September 2014 (tentative)
  • John Nichol Mentorship Program September 16-19 (tentative)
I paid the deposit for the Wild Deuce and Nettie Barr clinics.  I also have booked my dad's truck and a trailer from the barn I work at.  Apollo will be attending both of these clinics :)

I'm hoping to bring Mystic to the Success with Horses Clinic in August, this is run by my farrier.  She will be out this week and I'll be discussing it a bit more with her to see if there is still room and get a few more details.  Mystic really seems to want a job these days and I thought this would be fun for us to do together!

I e-mailed a while back about the mentorship program with Josh.  I didn't hear anything so I kind of gave up hope and wrote it out of my plans.  I received an e-mail on Friday asking if I'd like to attend the September session.  I'm interested but I am awaiting approval for my time off.

I'm VERY interested in the Phillipe Karl Clinic!  It will be 3 years of ongoing auditing and I receive a certificate at the end of the program.  I hope to bring Mystic or Henry to ride in the School of Legerete session following it (as they will be 5 at that time).  It also gives me a good timeline for when I need a trailer by!  The only reason this is still listed as "tentative" is I haven't received the paperwork yet, so I haven't been able to make a payment. This exciting clinic series will take place in Washington.  I'm very excited about it!

I will keep my schedule updated on the sidebar as I add/complete/remove events.  Looks like 2014 will be a busy year for me and the herd!

3 comments:

  1. So I promise I'm not a stalker, but I've been kind of stalking your blog because you're another Alberta blogger, and I'm almost positive we have the same farrier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small world eh? I'm taking a trimming course in September and soon I will be my own farrier!

    Is there a way I can send you a pm...? :) Then we can confirm it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea tbh I'm kind of a blogger noob. You could email me at mnglylas@gmail.com

      Delete