_

_

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Vet Day

Well I'm exhausted!  Vet day is so much more work for three horses instead of one!  The herd got a quick check up and their yearly vaccines.

I am pleased to report that for the first time in 7 years Apollo doesn't need any dental work (my bank account is doing a happy dance!).  He had no dental care for the first 8 years of his life and his teeth were kind of a mess when I bought him.  The vet gave me some special cream to help his sunburn, hopefully it will be healed up in no time.  I have to apply it twice a day so Apollo will be staying a smaller separate pen to make my life a bit easier! 

Wedding in 3 days!  I have been a little bit stressed and my brain has kind of turned to mush.  In other news I was googling ideas for my wedding day nails...and I found something called EQUESTRIAN NAIL ART....Ahhh!  So cute.  I think I'm going to get a horseshoe on my ring finger :)




1 comment:

  1. Glad the vet visit went well.

    Cute nails idea!

    ReplyDelete