_

_

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Wedding Report! With Photos!

The herd and I survived the wedding!  It was truly one of the best days of my life so far.  I’m pretty lucky to have a husband who doesn’t mind getting horse slobber on his new suit.  

Apollo sunburnt on the Sunday before the wedding (which I swear – never happens in May....July yes, May no).  I refused to pick the scabs off simply for photos.  I was given some cream from the vet but putting cream on his face was a huge dirty magnet.  The photographer has promised that she can edit out the dirt etc for the final copies.  Apollo is still in his smaller pen under a UV fly mask, and I’m happy to report that his sunburn is about 95% healed up.

Henry’s winter coat is still hanging on for dear life so he wasn’t in a ton of photos either.  But I was so proud of how brave he was wearing the wreath; we did a lot of practice with that!  Mystic was the equine star of most of the wedding pics as she wasn’t burnt or shaggy!  :)

I was supposed to be in a clinic last weekend with Apollo.  It was sadly cancelled due to the instructor being bucked off a colt and sustaining a severe concussion and fracturing two ribs.  I am disappointed we weren’t able to attend.  It was really nice to have a weekend to relax though!  

Without further ado....pictures!!!

We're hitched!

Story of T's life...

Me and my girls!


My handsome groom with his bride!



Mystic and I


The next two photos are my favorites, the photographer will be photoshopping Apollo's eye goop out for me and then I plan to frame them!



Me!

 More photos to come!  These are just the samples from the photographer's blog that she shared with me.

4 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW! I've been waiting to see pics and am not disappointed!! You are simply gorgeous and I love the pics with the horses! Beautiful horses & an even more beautiful bride! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really happy with them :) I can't wait to see the others!

      Delete
  2. Wow, amazing pictures! You all look so pretty and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete