_

_

Saturday, 16 August 2014

Weekend Photo Explosion

My husband offered to take a few photos of the horses for me today (woohoo).  There were some threatening clouds so we got as many as we could before it started raining!  So nice to have a few non-cellphone pictures of my ponies.

The pictures incredibly boring (at least until Apollo and I actually start taking lessons/doing something).


Henry says: "Pick me!"

CARROTS PLEASE

Henry is definitely still growing (super bum high!), wish my face wasn't so covered in hair here:)

Cute boy <3

Mare bums

Me and Mystic!  I think this is probably my favorite of the bunch


Mr. Apollo


Grooming the wild beast while he munches

Ride on lawnmower (not 100% sound for work but always happy to lawn mow)
The cat jumping off the barn roof surprised the lawnmower!






10 comments:

  1. They hella mugged you for carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos of your super cute herd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted to get a few nice ones before the winter woolies came back out :)

      Delete
  3. The lawnmower is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that colorful lawnmower! He's a cute boy :)

      Delete
  4. All 3 of your babies are gorgeous, but I absolutely LOVE Apollo! He is sooooo good looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Apollo photographs so well, he always seems like he's posing :)

      Delete