_

_

Monday, 27 October 2014

Good News Post

I am happy to have some good news to report!

Apollo’s hooves are finally not sore on the gravel driveway.  I’m not sure if the Hooflex hardener helped or not but I plan to keep using it.  He’s still a little bit off and stepping short on his right hind but there has been major improvement.  What makes my heart happy is that he seems like himself again.  For a while there he was kind of...mopey.  He was almost too quiet.  I was starting to think he was just showing his age a bit more.  But yesterday he had his spark back!  Which kind of equates to being cheeky and getting into stuff but it was getting kind of weird with him being so obedient.  

"My hooves feel great!" - Apollo


 I forgot to mention a new addition to our family!  My husband bought this truck to be his winter vehicle and for me to use to haul a horse trailer with next summer.  Woohoo! 


Also, I asked about taking lessons at the dressage barn I work at.  I have worked there for about 4 years and have never ridden there.  I decided it’s about freaking time!  

It’s my birthday on Wednesday.... I don’t really observe/celebrate birthdays but my husband is taking me out for dinner so that will be nice.

Mystic<3

7 comments:

  1. So much wonderful news! Love the last pic, so pretty! And happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! Glad to hear Apollo is finally feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apollo is very handsome. Glad he's back to his old self.

    Love the truck. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! and congrats on the truck and a horse who's feeling like his old self again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't celebrate birthdays?! Don't you know about birthday week? For the week leading up to your special day you get a BD present everyday, get pampered, breakfast in bed, basically you milk it for all its worth. Its awesome ... as long as everyone else goes along with it ;-D Happy Birthday to a fellow October Scorpio (mine was on Sunday) and congrats on the truck, that will make life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!
    So glad to hear that your handsome boy has his spark back.

    ReplyDelete