Apollo is still a bit off so I'm very happy that L has 10 questions for me to answer instead of whining about that!
1. How many pairs of breeches/jods do you own? Hmmm.... I can't remember exactly but I am pretty sure I have 4 black, 1 brown, 1 plaid and 1 tan. So 7. How many fit me right now? Exactly one pair.
2. How many horses have you ridden? I would put my guess around 40. 23 lessons horses I can think of and the rest are personal horses or friend's horses.
3. How many trainers have you had? I'm not going to count Pony Club or instructors I tried out once or twice. 8, including my new instructor now.
4. How many barns have you ridden at? 15. *read: barn transient*
5. What is the name of the horse you consider yourself to have the greatest bond with? Apollo. But I will always have a special place in my heart for Blue.
6. What is your favorite show name you've ever encountered? London Fog (for a dapple grey).
7. What do you consider your greatest weakness or flaw in riding? I'm crooked and I don't believe in myself. (I guess that's two things...)
8. What do you consider to be your greatest strength? Umm.... I try to be a quiet/soft rider, that counts for something!
9. Have you ever leased a horse? Nope.
10. What is the name of the first horse you rode? My first lesson horse I remember was Pharoah. A handsome bay with a perfect white star. I rode Cody my dad's horse when I was pretty young too, I'm not too sure which was first. (My mom would remember...!)