_

_

Sunday, 28 December 2014

Holiday Hangover



I meant to post this cute graphic before Christmas....not 3 days afterwards.  But it's the thought that counts...right? I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a happy New Year.  :)

My holidays are technically over as I'm back to work.  I'm lucky because I had two lovely Christmases (my family and my husband's family).  I was spoiled thoroughly by both families!  Now after drinking mimosas for 5 days straight it's time to dry up and be a grown up again.  Boo. 

I've been thinking a lot about my plans and goals for 2015, it's going to be an exciting year for sure!

Here are a few cute photos from my holidays this year:

 Mystic on Christmas Eve morning:


Molly, the Christmas dog:

My sweet equestrian-themed bag from my sister-in-law (it's okay to be jealous):

Molly's new dog bed from Santa:

19 comments:

  1. I have a Herschel overnight bag in that same pattern. I love it so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to use it every day!! But... I want to keep it in pristine condition so I'm going to save it for special trips :)

      Delete
  2. peas and carrots to you too! :)

    looking forward to hearing 2015 goals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My 2015 are being mulled around in my brain right now :)

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! I am jealous of the bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it's quite lovely :)

      Delete
  4. Love the bag and dog bed! Always hard to go back to work but there's bills to pay. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly and I got spoiled for sure! Yes horses bring many bills :)

      Delete
  5. Great pictures! Love the bag, yes I`m jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I freakin love my new bag

      Delete
  6. I'm excited to hear your 2015 plans and goals, they are an inspiration to dull people like me.
    And I, too, have bag envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope 2015 is a great year!

      Delete
  7. Hey, thanks for adding me to your Blog list! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you've been on my list for a while... maybe? Either way you're welcome, I enjoy your blog :)

      Delete
  8. aw Molly has such a cute face!! she looks sooo happy about the holiday lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I creepily refer to her as my dog soulmate. :)

      Delete
  9. Happy New Year, I hope 2015 will be awesome for all of you ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete