_

_

Thursday, 18 December 2014

Spirit of the Season - Congratulations to T! :)

Congratulations to T from Oh Gingersnap for winning a sweet sparkly halter!  Please drop me an e-mail at dreaming900(at) hotmail.com and I will get your halter in the mail right away.  Thank you for your participation and support!  Check out T`s blog here.

I did a little video of me drawing a name.  Forgot my santa hat and had to be silent (so I am like a weird mime in this video) because some other boarders were having a serious sounding conversation on the other side of the barn.  I`m having some trouble getting the video to upload onto youtube but once I get that figured out I will add a link here.



Thank you to all who participated :) 

Sorry I`m a little slow posting the results.  I had some administrative stuff to take care of (finishing the rest of my wedding thank you cards...bad bride!  At least they are finally finished).

I took a lesson last night and had my instructor take some video....so soon there will actually be photos and videos of me riding!  Once youtube cooperates with me :)

3 comments:

  1. congrats to T! and looking forward to hearing more about your lesson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! Wait, I never win anything! Ridiculously excited right now, thank you, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete