_

_

Monday, 9 February 2015

Monday Bunday! Introducing Topher

Well, it's Monday Bunday again! :) 

Introducing...Topher!



Topher joined our weird little family in September 2012.  One of my co-workers kids found him in their neighborhood and offered him to me as companion for Lucky.  Her kids were very attached to him (and named him for me!), I still send her photos to share with them sometimes. 

I took him to the local SPCA just in case he was missing from a family.  No one claimed him and after the 10 day hold was up I happily adopted him!  He also was neutered and was given his vaccinations.  The vet at the SPCA aged him at 6 months.  He was very tiny!  I wish I had pictures from that time, I'm pretty sure they were all on my cell phone that I lost. :(


Spartacus is obsessed with the rabbits!


Sadly, even though they are both neutered Lucky and Topher are definitely NOT friends.  Topher is very aggressive around Lucky.  After multiple attempts to bond them - my husband and I decided it's best to house them separately.

Topher is a very active and brave bunny.  He wants to go, all the time!  It was very challenging to snap a non-blurry picture of him :)




Topher’s Likes: Greens, hay and running around!
Topher’s Dislikes: Fruit (he'll eat it eventually but he's more excited for greens) and staying still!
 
Topher is such a character!   We love him to bits :)

22 comments:

  1. Mahgod! That nose! Just....want...to...kiss!!!!!! Aaaaa the cuteness is going to make me 'splode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah he is adorable and very silly to live with :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a bit biased but I agree :)

      Delete
  3. So stinkin' cute! Seriously though, I am going to bug the fiancé until he let's me get a rabbit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get a bunny, they are super easy pets :)

      Delete
  4. Hahaha these posts will make a blogosphere bunny boom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg so much cute, I'm overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always end up spending more time with the rabbits than I mean to...I just get sucked in by all the cute :)

      Delete
  6. omg i love his white eyeliner and little nose!!!! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! He has the cutest little nosey

      Delete
  7. I've always wanted a bunny! Yours are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one, they are pretty darn easy as far as pets go :)

      Delete
  8. Aww! Mine took MONTHS to bond. Lots of failed attempts in the bathtub and then one day we came home from vacation after a friend had been taking care of them and they were friends. They are silly and particular little things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny, we had a fail in the bathtub too! Topher might be a bit better now that he's older...never know!

      Delete
  9. Awww, he is so cute!
    I like your Monday Bunday idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's nice to have a place to share my cute bunny photos :)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. It suits him! The kids who found him picked a good one :)

      Delete