_

_

Monday, 9 March 2015

Monday Bunday: Scarf Edition

I have a very sick husband at home tonight so I only have one bunny pic to add (from last week).  We are keeping the lights low because my husband has quite a bad headache so we can't get any proper rabbit pics!

Topher was hanging out in bed with me when I was reading :)


But....I treated myself to a fabulous bunny-themed scarf today on my lunch break at a local tack shop that I'm pretty excited about!

A spiffy new scarf is an excellent way to celebrate Monday Bunday!

13 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful scarf! And an adorable bunny, of course. I love Monday Bundays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I will have more real bunnies in next Monday's edition :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I am wearing it today :)

      Delete
  3. Best scarf! Hope the hubby feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, he's really in rough shape. :(

      Delete
  4. I just want to snuggle Topher. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would love that, he is an attention hog! :)

      Delete
  5. Topher! Lovely scarf! I've been sick as well so I have not been able to update as much as I would have liked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are feeling better soon! :) My husband is finally feeling better, thank goodness.

      Delete
  6. Eeep how have i fallen so far behind on reading your blog. FOR SHAME!
    Apologies as i play catch up - love the scarf and of course Top her is adorbs as always ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete