_

_

Saturday, 14 March 2015

We Are Family

I am still waiting for Henry's warmblood registration papers to come in the mail. 

Seriously - every day I excitedly run to check the mail and hope to see a large envelope peaking out...but so far nothing.  I don't really want to post about his relatives until it's confirmed in writing but I had to share this comparison pic. 

This is Henry's grand sire Ilian de Taute vs. Henry a few months ago.  Does anyone else see the similarity in their faces?


Ilian specializes in jumping over stuff.  Henry specializes in sleeping in his own food. 

I fiddled with the color on Henry's photo because it was so dark, but their colors are quite similar as well...Henry is wearing some type of Valencia filter in his pic.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! How exciting! I wish I could register Estella. Not that it matters, other than to have her papers to prove that she is mine ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both have gorgeous heads and such nice expression

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both very handsome guys. Hope your papers come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHH! Great Grandaddy has a nice jump! And they both do have the same face. :) Chloe also specializes in sleeping in her food. She likes to roll in the loose round bale hay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh Ilian is gorgeous! i totally see the resemblance :)

    ReplyDelete