_

_

Friday, 28 August 2015

I Want to Play a Game – Vet Bill Price


I want to play a game.... 
 

I thought I would share my recent vet bill and let anyone interested guess the total.  The winner gets a pair of Lettia socks (winner's choice of whatever my local store has in stock at the time of contest closing).  You also get the glory of winning!







Please note that I also bought dermagel (which is only available through vets in my area now) and also had vaccinations done on the horses.  There is also $5% GST.  Oh and I live in Canada so the total will be in Canadian funds.  There were no travel charges as my vet is super close to the barn.




Closest guess to the total of the whole bill (including dermagel, vaccines and GST) in Canadian funds wins! Contest closes September 4th :)


14 comments:

  1. I'm gonna say $977 Canadian total.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, last time I had the vet out for the same it was about $400 each...but you're in alberta so I hope it's a bit cheaper than that! Going to guess $920.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, that Saw guy freaks me out. I only made it 10 min into the first movie, so for way too many years now G will leave me voicemails asking "would you like to play a game" and "you have 2 min to return this call". Off topic, I know, but why your first pic made me lol :)

      Delete
  3. i'll guess an even $1,000. (gulp)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to act like you have a nice vet and only guess $790.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiiiiii...... this is a vet bill indeed. Fun competition though! I am really interested to see what the actual total is as I'm in Alberta too...

    I am going to go with... $950...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Based on my Alberta vet bills in the last year - $870.

    ReplyDelete