_

_

Saturday, 8 August 2015

Viva Carlos Blog Hop: My Cubicle




Most of us work for a living (wishing I didn’t have to), some of us in way swankier places than others (right now thinking of all my friends who work at places like Google and Salesforce.. le jealous! all dem snacks!) Anyways I am curious for a pictorial tour of your office or cubicle. 

I work out of two sites during the week.  I have used this space longer so it’s a bit more personalized.  Nothing fancy and pretty tiny but I do like my job and my coworkers quite a bit so I don’t mind.
 
 
 

Ta-da.
 

 



This is the blanket hanging on the back of my chair.  It gets pretty chilly so I use it often.  This was a gift from my parents-in-law a few Christmases ago.
 
 



My cool push-pin horse.  I had to add the post-it mane and tail because people kept asking if it was a moose.
 


 
Two pictures of me and my big pony.  Held up with dog bum and fire hydrant magnets.
 
 
 
 

Usually my desk is huge mess so the sign on the bottom is very accurate.
 
 
 
 

Cool bobblehead guy that my co-worker brought back from a vacation.  I bobble him while people yell at me on the phone.
 
 
 
 
 
Mollywog the Molly dog and Apollo.  Plus the note that came with flowers my husband sent me on my last birthday. 
 
 

 

 

Thanks L for the cool blog hop!   :)

P.S.  I have a horse.  Not sure if you could tell from my work space.


10 comments:

  1. Very Nice, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That horse blanket is really near!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your push pin horse and dog butt pins lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you added amaze and tail to your pushpin horse! I may have to get a bobble head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tack pin horse is amazing! Now I'm kind of sad my wall is magnetic.

    ReplyDelete