_

_

Friday, 4 September 2015

Vet Bill Price Game.... Congrats Emma!

I gave everyone the chance to guess my vet bill here

And I'm happy to announce the winner is Emma of 'Fraidy Cat Eventing!  Her guess of $1000 was only $1.75 off the total price.  Emma please shoot me an e-mail at dreaming900 (at) hotmail (dot)com to pick out which pair of socks you would like!




Here's the bill! (I can post the rest of page one if anyone is interested, I couldn't get it in the print screen without zooming out majorly!)






Congrats Emma!  Thanks everyone for participating :)


11 comments:

  1. Phew! Good thing horses are so pretty and loveable. Especially yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Good thing horses are so pretty and loveable. Especially yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahhhhh, I was so close! Only off by $48.25. Congrats Emma!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooo hooo!!!! :D (i mean, not celebrating that you had a bill that big.... but still, yay prizes!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your cool new sockies arrive soon :)

      Delete