_

_

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Two-pointobering

I was able to get my time in for twopointober last night!  I also had to figure out how to take a screen shot with with my iphone.  Done and done!



My goal is to break into 10 minutes plus.  I'm going to practice twice a week.  I think my goal is pretty doable.  My legs could have gone on for a lot longer but my right ankle started hurting at the two minute mark.  Not sure what that was about. 


My official time!







The struggle was real...


 
 

I probably haven't ridden Apollo in a two-point since last October.  Apollo had a moment of OTTFC (off the track flailing clydesdale) at first so I made him walk for most of our first go-round.  I don't want to be a OTTFC jockey....just want to improve my two-point.

I'll be doing more running this month so I hope that will help improve my time (along with twice weekly practice) :)

Apollo Back on Track-ing before our ride :)



Post two-point power walk! 
 


Good luck to everyone participating!  There's still time to join if you haven't yet.  Check out L & Hillary's posts here and here.

13 comments:

  1. Great start time! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start time. I've got some serious work to do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling pretty stiff today haha

      Delete
  3. lol @ 'OTTFC' haha. nice start time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Apollo's mane, swoon! Btw, hope you don't mind a new reader/follower (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I love it too. Always happy to meet new blog buddies too :)

      Delete