_

_

Wednesday, 20 January 2016

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

I can't even believe the words I am about to type.



I sold the DK Saddle!  





After my two lousy rides in it on Mystic I put it up for sale.  I had a ton of interest (which is odd as I've tried to sell it a million times) but the first lady to try it out took it on a two day trial.  She was the nicest person I've ever met.  We sat down and had a coffee and chatted horse while I waited for her e-transfer to come through before the saddle went on trial.   The same day she picked it up I got a text that said:

"I love the saddle, I'm keeping it for sure! :)"

No more DK for me and it works awesome for her (she's a bit shorter and slimmer than me so it's a perfect fit for her!).  Win-win!

I'm still pinching myself.

I used the profits to pay off the Verhan (which was still on my husband's credit card) and I bought some new passier leathers for it.  Woohoo!  2016 is freakin amazing so far. :)


34 comments:

  1. oh now, that is a good feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha that's fantastic!! I think I'm really going to miss that meme though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now someone else will be using it hahaha :P

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Glad everything went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw all the interest in it, and was super happy for you to be rid of the hated thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I couldn't believe it, people were almost fighting over it. I'm happy it went to a good home :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. After trying to sell it for years I think I was due :)

      Delete
  6. So nice to get rid of a saddle! :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete