1) I have been running again. Finally. I have been trying to re-catch the running bug for what feels like years. And I feel like I have it again. Running is so good for my mental and physical health so I'm super happy about this!
2) I bought Mystic a western saddle. I wasn't super happy with how her english saddle was fitting. I still want to get a dressage saddle for her but I thought a western might be comfier on the trail. It should arrive next week sometime. I hope that possibly Apollo can share it.... but we'll see. Fingers crossed it's a good fit!
Here it is! Nothing fancy but should do the trick :)
3) I have two days off! I've been working a ton at my part-time job and I have tomorrow and Sunday completely off. It is nice to work more at my part-time job ($$ & pretty much getting paid to sit at a desk and read blogs) but it will be way more fun to sleep in and hang out with the horses all day. :)
4) I'm dying my hair back to the natural color! I am so so so sick of the purple but I haven't been able to afford to get it fixed at the salon until now.
So long grape head
5) I have a fun blog contest/giveaway planned that I will announce shortly! One of my many harebrained ideas I had while driving.