_

_

Saturday, 3 September 2016

Grateful

I had a pretty cool day today.



I rode Henry in his first lesson with his new coach, ST.  Apollo and I had a quick lesson with Coach D.  I zipped out to get Mystic's hooves trimmed before I left for work.  When she saw me she came galloping/whinnying at me (which pretty much makes my heart explode with joy).

As I drove into work I started thinking about how grateful I am.

This last year has not been an easy one.  I am not where I thought I'd be when I was 30 years old. But you know what?... I am incredibly happy.  Days like today erase a lot of tough days from my heart.

More detailed updates to come soon. :)

 




22 comments:

  1. That picture makes me happy and dream of weather that is cool enough to wear jeans outside

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha soon! I love the fall so much

      Delete
  2. :) Glad to hear you're feeling grateful and happy these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots match that grass very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that today was a good day! This post illustrates how simple things are so good for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg the gallop/whinny is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having your horse run up to you is just the best, and with a whinny included? Can't be beat! Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Even if it mostly has to do with carrots...I'll take it. :P

      Delete
  7. So glad that today was a good day (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok. Trying to be infinitely better at commenting...so apologies for the upcoming onslaught.

    Happiness is key! If you're happy, then even the inevitable bumps in the road don't seem so bad. =)

    ReplyDelete