_

_

Saturday, 29 October 2016

Between the Ears Results/Answers!

Thanks so much everyone who submitted ears or joined in on the guessing.  I think it was a fairly challenging guessing game right? I found myself getting pretty confused as I put the photos together.




So first off, I made a few errors (bad blogger lady!) that I have to confess....

There are no photos of O (Olive) from A Gift Horse, only Deedee.  So I gave marks to anyone who guessed O or Deedee for the two photos submitted.  That was totally my bad, I thought I knew and I was completely wrong.

Also, Renate pointed out to me that there is no letter "Y".  So not sure what's up with that.  Y doesn't feel like a real letter to me for some reason.

I also wanted to apologize to Grace from the Horseback Artist, as somehow her ears submission did not make it... I'm sure I either clicked something by accident on my phone or the issues with my e-mail caused it.  So her name was still entered into the draw for those who submitted pictures.



The grand prize winner is (with a grand total of 31 correctly guessed ears): Carly of Poor Woman Showing


Actually we had two people score 31!  Both Carly and Renate of Grain Before Groceries did.  I did a draw between the two and Carly's name was drawn.  I have a few goodies for you too Renate, so please contact me also ;)





The random ear submission draw goes to: Katherine W. of Rodney's Saga




If the winners could contact me at kateroseduncan (at)  gmail  (dot) com I will coordinate getting prizes sent out to you!


I think it was a pretty fun contest!  Now I'm off to celebrate my bday - which is today :)


Here are the answers!:

A- Frosty  B- Savvy  C- Henry#1  D - Ramone




E- Georgie  F- Griffin  G - Carmen  H - Georgie




I - Kachina  J - Charlie  K - Iggy  L- Rio  




M- Ramone  N - Estella  O- Romey  P - Dee




Q - Dee  R- Bridget  S - Dreamy  T - Whinney





U - Jampy  V-Bobby  W - Dreamy  X - Deedee




Z - Snappy  1 - Sundance 2 - Paige 3 - Cosmo




4 - Cosmo (from L!) 5 - William 6 - Copper 7 - Stinker




8 - Deedee  9 - Mystic  10 - Henry (#2 - my Henry)  11 - Apollo





23 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with how well people did! I am not going to lie. I made a spreadsheet... #nerdalert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People did really well! I definitely need to be more organized and do a better spreadsheet next year :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! This was certainly fun! Don't mean to bust your bubble, but you did mismatch two of my horses. ;-) S is Dreamy and Z is Snappy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes sorry that's a typo I think, at work at the moment and just wanted to put the results out!

      Delete
    2. Corrected! Tired reception brain :)

      Delete
  3. Great contest. I totally thought I had more correct than that. I did guess LOU were all Stacie's, but I couldn't tell them apart at all. This was so hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite a challenge! Stacie's were super tricky :)

      Delete
  4. I almost lost my mind over the contest. But it was good because I found some great blogs. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for new blogs! Yeah not all bloggers take a lot of BTE pics so that makes it harder!

      Delete
  5. Congrats to the winners - who knew ears could be so hard....Ramone (D) I seriously thought was a buckskin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so challenging? I know right?! Tricky!

      Delete
  6. Congrats to the winners!!! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun!! I made three different lists. No regrets on nerd alert here. I'll email you today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't #3 Cosmo from Carey? I can't believe I forgot to enter :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes facepalm, another typo! Corrected haha. Yes you should have entered, could have some sweet prizes :P

      Delete
  9. YAY! I literally spent hours stalking blog photos looking at bridles, what side the mane is on, footing and fences trying to figure it out. I too had a spreadsheet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have done this as well. Found some great new blogs!

      Delete
  10. This was ridiculously hard! So fun though! Sorry to everyone for my horses all looking alike between the ears! Hahaha!
    Thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for putting on a unique and fun contest, it was a good way to explore new blogs (: And no worries about the missed entry, it happens!

    ReplyDelete