We rode over 6kms today!
I also took my baseline for two-pointober on yesterday morning on Mystic (riding in a ditch in my typical fashion - rubber boots). I thought I could do better but I this is just the starting point I guess!
Two-Pointober Goal: 20 mins +
If you want more info check out 'Fraidy Cat Eventing and Enter A Spooking!
I've made a few goals for October they are mostly for myself, but of course they include the horses too. :)
1) Track calories every day on myfitnesspal.
2) Plan workouts/rides/runs on Sundays for the rest of week (and stick to the schedule!).
3) I feel like Henry and I are ready to canter, so I hope we can accomplish that in one of our ST lessons this month.
4) I want to ride Apollo bareback again this month (after all of our mounting block issues).
5) Have nice photos taken with Mystic!
6) Reach 20 minutes in two-pointober
I'm keeping the goals pretty simple as I'm working a fair bit this coming month. But that means more blogging as I sit alone at a reception desk for a lot of nights!