Part of my 2017 goal list was making monthly goals for myself… so here we go!
1) Re-do 30 challenge exercises
2) Run 3 days a week minimum (eek)
3) Lay out workout/work clothes the night before
4) Buy Henry a saddle
5) Start squirreling away a bit of money for new BOT mesh sheet for Apollo
6) Do research and find Apollo an oral joint maintenance supplement
7) Figure out times/budget for lessons with Coach D for Apollo & Henry (I’m thinking one lesson a week, alternating horses – so both get two Coach D lessons a month)
8) Work out a more specific riding schedule
Also wanted to share this short little video of me riding Henry about two weeks ago! This is how quiet he is after almost two weeks off (due to my back issues). Good pony!
I have some exciting saddle news to share shortly!