_

_

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

February Goals + Henry Video

Part of my 2017 goal list was making monthly goals for myself… so here we go!

1)      Re-do 30 challenge exercises
2)      Run 3 days a week minimum (eek)
3)      Lay out workout/work clothes the night before
4)      Buy Henry a saddle
5)      Start squirreling away a bit of money for new BOT mesh sheet for Apollo
6)      Do research and find Apollo an oral joint maintenance supplement
7)      Figure out times/budget for lessons with Coach D for Apollo & Henry (I’m thinking one lesson a week, alternating horses – so both get two Coach D lessons a month)
8)      Work out a more specific riding schedule

Also wanted to share this short little video of me riding Henry about two weeks ago!  This is how quiet he is after almost two weeks off (due to my back issues).  Good pony!




I have some exciting saddle news to share shortly!

6 comments:

  1. Your goals sound doable. Although, I'd try to find something to do indoors instead of running in the cold. Henry is a gem. What a good boy after his time off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I work at a gym so it will mostly be indoor running, I don't mind the cold but it's very slippery! Henry is such a good boy :)

      Delete
  2. Good goals!! Keen to hear your saddle news :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully it will be here soon :)

      Delete
  3. Excited to hear about your saddle news! Henry looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saddle is supposed to arrive Monday weeee! Thanks, he's a good boy :)

      Delete